Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vegan MoFo Day 11




Burgers and Potatoes


I had some fingerling potatoes from the other day and I  had to try the other burgers aptly named "Best veggie burger in the world" by Hilary's Eat Well.  Hope they are just as good as the adzuki bean burgers.  But first a run on the treadmill.

Ok, I'm back and I just ate a very delicious burger.  I'm gonna make this post quick because now I have to wash dishes and get ready for tomorrow.   I don't want to wake up late an NOT be able to get my run in again.  Anyway to the burger.  It was awesome.  And Pablo agrees. YAY!  He said we should stock up.  I served it on Rudy's Organic Burger Buns.  Another awesome bread company that makes a lot of great vegan bread (but not all are vegan so read the label).  For the fingerlings I just cut them in half and added a little grape seed oil, salt and pepper and popped them toaster oven (15-20 mins at 450F).





No comments:

Post a Comment